Wellspring Women’s Center
Phone: (916) 454-9688
Address: 3414 4th Ave. Sacramento, CA 95817
Hours: 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
With children: Yes
Services: For women and children. Meals are served M-F from 7:30 am–11:30 am. There is supervised play and enrichment opportunities for children. Counseling services, case management, group therapy, resource materials, crisis management assistance, parenting classes, chiropractor services and craft classes. Occasional assistance with transportation, education, employment, housing, health services, diapers and hygiene products.
Union Gospel Mission
Phone: (916) 447-3268
Address: 400 Bannon St. Sacramento, CA 95811
Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
With children: No
Services: This is a shelter for single men. To apply to be in the shelter, applicants should come between 5:00 pm and 5:30 pm with a photo identification and TB test to sign up.
- Chapel Services: Nightly starts at 7:30pm
- Dinner nightly at 8:30pm and must attend Chapel Services.
- Sunday Chapel Services at 11am and lunch at 12pm
- Men’s clothing and showers are from Mon-Thurs 9-11am, 1-2:45pm Fri and Sat 9-11am (closed Sundays and holidays)
- Women’s Clothing Closet are Tues and Thurs 9am to 12pm and must attend Bible study first. Don’t be late.
- Haircuts Monday only from 1-2:45pm
- Mailroom, for men and women. Mon-Thurs 9-11am and 1-2:45pm and Fridays only 9-11am.
- Food Boxes are on Tues and Thurs 1-2pm, clients must call the day before and have proof of residence and ID, this is for Families and Seniors ONLY -Rehab program. This is a free service and is 9 months long shelter program. Intakes are Mon-Thurs 10-11am or 1-2pm.-
- The Warming Center. Starts in November and ends in March, from 10pm to 5am
Wind Youth Center
Phone: (916) 504-3313
Address: 815 S St. Sacramento CA, 95811
Hours: 7 days/week 7:30am-3:30pm
With children: N/A
Services: Day center and peer-counseling available to homeless youth; showers/laundry/bus passes/housing resources/workshops/internships/
24-hour shelter line 916-628-1492
With children: N/A
Services: talk to resource counselor over the phone about various things such as: housing, food, heatlh care, substance abuse, family support, financial help, legal assistance, mental health, employment, senior assistance, military and verteran services, individuals with disabilities, homeless services, emergency crisis, and transporation.