This Tuesday night September 15th at 6:30, consultant Randy Sater meets with us by Zoom for a second time. We have arrived at the point where we get to the heart of our challenge and why we need to find some significant solutions for our facilities.
Mr. Sater isn’t done with all the studies, much less isolating the best solutions for our future, but he is ready to talk about the obstacles we need to overcome to make our buildings able to support our best work and keep us safe and free to serve for the long haul.
Please attend if you possibly can!
Future Meetings (mostly every other Tuesday via Zoom):
• September 29 will consider adaptive reuse options for any parts of our current facility.
• September 30 (Wed, 11:00 am, in person), recap of the first three meetings.
• October 13, on Parking Lot Development Concepts.
• October 27, Church Complex Adaptive Reuse Concepts.
• November 2 (Mon, 11:00 am, in person), recap of the prior two meetings.
• November 10 for Parking Lot Development Recommendations.
• December 8 (Date change!) for Church Complex Adaptive Reuse Recommendations.
Need help accessing Zoom? View this video.
Connecting with Zoom is easy. Just wait for the appointed time and click the link here. Or dial in by phone to: 669.900.9128 Meeting ID: 851 7017 2629