Don’t forget the second in a series of meetings with StoneBridge is Tuesday night, September 15 @ 6:30p.m. This meeting will provide details on parking lot issues.
After five months of study, our consultant, Randy Sater continues to provide an overview of information gathered and recommendations for the use of church property and buildings in a series of seven meetings, plus two in-person recap sessions.
Save this email and join the Zoom Meeting on Tuesday, September 15 at 6:30 here.
Future Meetings (mostly every other Tuesday via Zoom):
• September 29 will consider adaptive reuse options for any parts of our current facility.
• September 30 (Wed, 11:00 am, in person), recap of the first three meetings.
• October 13, on Parking Lot Development Concepts.
• October 27, Church Complex Adaptive Reuse Concepts.
• November 2 (Mon, 11:00 am, in person), recap of the prior two meetings.
• November 10 for Parking Lot Development Recommendations.
• December 8 (Date change!) for Church Complex Adaptive Reuse Recommendations.
Need help accessing Zoom? View this video.