After five months of study, our consultant, Randy Sater will be giving his critical information and eventual recommendations in a series of meetings open to all of us. The first of these is Tuesday September 1 at 6:30 p.m. It will provide an overview of the work that has been done to date.
Click the Zoom invitation here.
• September 15 will provide details on parking lot issues.
• September 29 will consider adaptive reuse options for any parts of our current facility.
• October 13, on Parking Lot Development Concepts.
• October 27, Church Complex Adaptive Reuse Concepts.
• November 10 for Parking Lot Development Recommendations.
• December 1 for Church Complex Adaptive Reuse Recommendations.
At this point these are Zoom meetings, but we are discussing with Mr. Sater whether some alternative options might be possible for people who do not have Zoom. See below for the link we’ll use for all the Zoom meetings.